Welcome to Patshala.com, an online learning platform (also referred to as Patshala). By using Patshala.com, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Nothing contained in these Terms of Service (ToS) should be construed to confer any rights to a third party beneficiary.
CHANGES TO PATSHALA AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Patshala.com reserves its right to modify or terminate the Patshala.com service for any reason, without prior notice, without liability to the user or any other members or third party. Patshala.com also reserves the right to modify the ToS from time to time without notice. The user agrees to regularly review the ToS to keep himself apprised of any such changes.
ELIGIBILITY, REGISTRATION AND ACCESS
The decision to grant access to the services of Patshala.com is the prerogative of the site and its decision in this respect shall be final and binding on the proposed user. The user consents that Patshala.com reserves its right to take all necessary measures to deny access to its services or the termination of services, if the terms and conditions of the present agreement are not complied with or are contravened or there is any violation of copyright, trademark or other valuable proprietary right as described in this agreement. In order to use the service, the user must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay for the service fees associated with such access. In addition, the user must have all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access devices; that do not form a part of the service.
TERMS OF SERVICE
• The use of the site Patshala.com, or any of its services or features and user to user interface provided by the site, the information and material contained therein implies and constitutes the user's consent to this agreement, the user unequivocally agrees to abide by these terms and conditions
• The user agrees that Patshala.com has opinions regarding the subject matter contained on this site and these opinions regarding subject matters contained on the site may be different from those prevalent at that point of time. The user is aware and agrees that these opinions are subject to change from time to time without prior intimation to the user.
• The answers, information, material and content have been posted on Patshala.com by exercising due diligence and care and are correct and true to the best of the knowledge and intent of the site. However the user agrees to independently verify the authenticity and veracity of the answers, information, material and content posted on the site. The site does not hold any responsibility as to the authenticity and veracity of the answers, information, material and content on the site. The user agrees to indemnify the site against all actions brought out in this regard. The answers, information, material and content on the site should not be construed as an advice to the user. Any action taken by the user on the basis of the information contained on the site is the responsibility of the user alone and Patshala.com will not be liable in any manner for the consequences of such action taken by the user.
• The user agrees and understands that the information available on the site is not meant for supplementing the knowledge of the user for competitive exams and promises to hold free the site of all liabilities that may arise from the direct or indirect use of the information available on the site.
• The user agrees that the time limits, if any, stipulated by the site for providing the answers to the queries of the user are only indicative and not definitive. The user understands that the queries of the user may not be answered in a time bound manner due to a high volume of queries at a given point of time.
• The user agrees that certain queries of the user may not be answered by the site due to the highly complex nature of the query, the answers to which can only be provided by having access to specialized and highly skilled resources that are not available with the site due to its limited resource base. The user agrees that answers to queries requiring detailed and advanced graphics is outside the ambit of these terms of service.
• The user understands that model questions / sample papers and their answers posted on the site have been prepared by the site based on the limited resources available at its disposal and human errors may inadvertently creep in despite the site’s best efforts. The user agrees not to hold the site responsible for such errors or omissions. The site does not provide any time limit or provides any express or implied time warranty of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to this service. The site for its services rendered does not provide any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose. Patshala.com shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site.
• The user is aware and understands that Patshala.com does not provide any judgment or warranty regarding the authenticity or correctness of the content of other services or sites that the screen links refer to. The user is aware and understands that a link to another service or site is not an endorsement of the service or site and Patshala.com shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for the consequences of any act or omission on the part of the user on the basis of the information contained in such other services or sites.
• Patshala.com reserves its right to monitor the use of all or any part of its service without any prior intimation or any obligation to the user.
• The user agrees that he shall not alter the information, content or material or use of such information, content or material contained on the site for any purpose that constitutes a violation of the copyright of Patshala.com or of a third-party information provider. The user agrees not to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute the material in any way for any use without obtaining the prior written consent from Patshala.com.
• The user agrees that he shall not solicit or invite other users to share the credits/points/pack/course/anything else that he earns, that accrue to him in his individual capacity; and agrees not to sell the credits/points/pack/course/anything else for any consideration to a third party. In case of a violation of this condition the user shall become liable to pay for the credits/points/course/pack/anything else that he has sold or shared and shall forfeit all his credits/points/course/pack/anything else accumulated and his account shall be terminated.
• If the user does not agree to any of the terms mentioned in this agreement, then the user should exit the site through his browser.
ACCESS SECURITY AND PASSWORD
The user might receive a password and account designation upon completing the service's registration process. The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the password and account, and shall be held solely responsible for all acts and omissions that occur under his password or account. Patshala.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the user's failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement. The user should always remember to LOG OFF COMPLETELY from Patshala.com, if he is accessing it from a public place and also change his password often, and be sure to change it to something inconspicuous.
USER CONDUCT AND PROHIBITED ACTS
Patshala.com service is made available for personal, non-commercial use only. Businesses, organizations or other legal entities are strictly debarred from using the Patshala.com services for any purpose.
The user is prohibited from using the Patshala.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data from India. The user is solely responsible for his conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and other material that he submits, posts, and displays on the Patshala.com service.
The site may at its sole discretion remove information, content or material that is incorrect, inaccurate, unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes or violates any party's intellectual property or other proprietary rights or these Terms of Service.
Certain elements of the site will contain material submitted by users. Patshala.com accepts no responsibility for the material and contents, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material.
The site may at its discretion display advertisements. The users' correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Patshala.com service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the user and such advertiser. The user agrees that Patshala.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Patshala.com service.
User acknowledges and agrees that the Patshala.com service and any necessary software used in connection with the service contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by the intellectual property and other laws of India. User further acknowledges and agrees that material and content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to the user through the Patshala.com services or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Patshala.com or advertisers, user agrees not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Patshala.com service, in whole or in part.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
USER EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT:
• Use of the service is at the user's sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Patshala.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
• Patshala.com makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet the user's requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by the user through the service will meet user's expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
• Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at the user's own discretion and risk and that user will be solely responsible for any damage to the user's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
• No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the user from Patshala.com or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Tos.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances will Patshala.com be liable to the user for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damage arising out of or in connection with use of the Patshala.com service, whether or not Patshala.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Such limitation of liability shall apply (i) whether the damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on the Patshala.com service, from inability to use the Patshala.com service, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of the Patshala.com service (including such damages incurred by third parties), and (ii) notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted by law. Under no circumstances shall Patshala.com be liable to the user for any amount exceeding one thousand rupees.
The user agrees to indemnify and hold Patshala.com, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content the user submits, posts or transmits through the service, the user's use of the Service, the user's connection to the Service, the user's violation of the ToS, or the user's violation of any rights of another.
NO RESALE OF SERVICE
The user agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
Patshala.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The user agrees that Patshala.com shall not be liable to the user or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
Notices to the user may be made via email or regular mail. The service of the site may also provide notices of changes to the TOS or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to the user generally on the service.
The site design and the service marks, other logos, products and service names are trademarks of Patshala.com. The user agrees not to display or use in any manner, the trademarks of Patshala.com.
Please report any violation of the terms and conditions of this agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Patshala.com shall have no liability to the user for the matters where it has no control or which are beyond its control and fall in this category.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter thereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject.
These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and any dispute arising out of the use of the site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai, India. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms of Service to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect. The user shall not assign these Terms of Service or assign any rights or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without our prior written consent, any such purported assignment or delegation will be null and void and of no force or effect.
The user's privacy is critically important to Patshala.com.
Patshala.com treats this customer information as private and confidential, and it shall not disclose this information to other individuals or organizations unless required by law.
If the user feels that Patshala.com has violated this Statement on Privacy in any way, please contact Patshala.com at email@example.com so that we may address this issue.
Refund, Cancellation & Pack Expiration Policy
No refund or cancellation is permitted once the user has completed a transaction at Patshala.com.com for study packs etc.
At Patshala.com, the Pack expires as per the validity suggested at the time they are purchased.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91-9152011104
Address : 1306 Hutcase, Mira road, Dist Thane, Maharashtra, India